In the heart of the Spruce Creek Preserve
- .9 Acres, zoned B-7 'Commercial Marina- allows many uses.
- Dock ( Damaged during Matthew)
- It's own turn lane and crossover on US Hiway 1`
Where else could you find a property this large, on fantastic water, in the heart of a State Preserve and with a home, an apartment, a commercial building, a storage building and garage for this price ?
Give us a call at
Commercial Building- ( 1696 sq ft )
- This newley refurbished 1915 era building is perfect for a restaurant, water oriented business ( marine, bait & Tackle, Canoe/kayak/standup board rental ) or combination of many ideas.
- Plus 370 sq ft Garage and 318 sq ft. Storage Building
- Previously, conditionally approved for restaurant, call for details
2/2 Homestead Home- (2112 sq ft.)
- The amenities and unique offerings of this home are too numerous to mention so call for info
- Beautiful views over the bay and incredible sunsets.
- Also, with upgraded central heat & air.
- Old wood parque floors recently refurbished. Wood burning stove.
- A real gem in this hectic day and age. Built in 1920.
1/1 Owners Apartment- (760 sq ft )
- Only 1 bedroom and 1 bath but in the greatest location imaginable.
- Use of dock and laundry available
- Secluded, quiet ( even while on US1, as experienced by the owners and previous tenants)
- Private entry and grounds
© 2018 Beachmaster Real Estate. All rights reserved.
Extended dock to deeper water
- Located on Strickland Bay, close to the inlet for excellent water cleansing 'flushing' tides and quality seafoods
- At the mouth of famous Spruce Creek known for it's great snook fishing, floundering and crabbing as well as one of the most scenic and pristine canoe/ kayak waterways.
This truly may be a 'Once in a Lifetime Opportunity'.
Aerial shot w/ rough border
Property is situated t the headwaters of Spruce Creek and on the 'Florida Trail' canoe/kayak trail.
Clean waters due to tidal flushing near the Ponce DeLeon Inlet offers excellent fishing, crabbing and swimming at nearby sandbars, etc.
Detached Storage Shed w/ laundry and a Detached Garage
This is truly a 'One-of-a-Kind' Property and Owner is motivated. Cash Talks !!!
Available for lease at $1500 mo.
Dock was wiped out by Matthew but owner holding on reconstruction to consider buyer needs. See price reduction.
JUST REDUCED FROM $1.4m TO ONLY $1.295,000 !
Available for lease at $2300 mo.
Imagine Your Business-Restaurant/Bar/Marina/B&B/Fishing Lodge/ Bait Shop, etc. HERE !!!