6820 Engram Rd, New Smyrna Beach, FL | email: [email protected] | call: (386) 428-9527
Welcome to South Beach, New Smyrna
- The last area on the island to be developed, SOBE (South Beach= Bethune Beach & Silver Sands) is a narrow stretch of mostly single family, higher end homes and a more secluded 'no-driving' beach
- I could go on and on but please call for more reasons why I feel our area is the best place to be. There is a reason, as a Florida Native that of all the places I could have chosen, I picked the South Beach.
We have the largest lot list on the island
Give us a call at
New Listing and Considering location, one of the best buys in BVB !
Too many possibilities to Mention in a short ad but it runs from road-to-road, oceanviews, unobstructed river views and a possibility for a dock. The unique situation requires a conversation with the Realtor to understand value.
© 2019 Beachmaster Real Estate. All rights reserved.
B-8 Tourist Classification Zoning , South Beach, A Rare Ocean Lot Find...call for preliminary details
- Please see waterfront sites for more info.
- It is the entire corner shown to the left. 125 x 100 feet.
- Build Hotel/Restaurant, Condo or 3 residential home lots and buildable without a variance. SEAWALL, Only $1.45M or less than $484K per building site for single family home !!! Maybe duplexes ?
Buy one residential lot for only $495K ! The least cost of any buildable, ocean lot that I know of.
With 35 years experience here, we are the Bethune Beach 'GO TO' office for information & FULL REPRESENTATION !
Why Not Build Exactly What You Want ?
Make Offer ! Cash, quick close talks.
See 'Waterfront Sites' page for more !
" The Buyer's Broker of New Smyrna Beach"
Trees !!! 75 x 100' with River Views Possible !
* Known locally as the Magic Garden or Secret Garden due to the unusual trees...
* Large South Beach parcel in secluded area but short walk to beach
* Nice, quite area of the neighborhood. On River Rd.,well off busy A1A/Turtlemound Rd.
* Should have decent river views, especially from 2nd & 3rd floors. $235K
Bethune Beach... as viewed from above the Canaveral National Seashore
This VERY UNIQUE parcel is only a few lots north of the Canaveral Seashore ( Photo above) and has unobstructed views of the river and great access and views of the ocean. One the of last building sites like it.
Possible Riverfront w/ Oceanviews !!!
Just reduced to only $220K
This Ocean view Lot offers many extra site values...it is buildable without a variance with the proper docs, has better than average east side Turtlemound views due to the placement of homes and the size of the lots on the ocean, and is a very short walk to the beach. Large parcels and newer homes surround this site and due to the lower dune levels your views of the ocean from each floor should be very nice.
Call Paul to discuss details and construction.
This is a unique site for Bethune Beach with the Natural Flora and 75 front feet !